Friday, May 29, 2009

Hello World

Aaaah...I can feel it.The random connections forming.Somewhere in the deep abyss that is our universe....

I guess this is not your customary blog where you have some angst-ridden teen screaming his figurative lungs out for all that's (apparently) wrong in his life and how everyone hates him and vice versa..
Though the purpose of my creating a blog was initially along the same lines,I had an epiphany.There's simply no point in all that anger.I'd rather just marvel at the beauty of God's creation and bask in the glory of life, of how all seemingly unconnected things have a very,very deep attachment with each other,like some glistening string of oneness.
Yes,through my blog I endeavour to look at,inspect and dissect the various aspects of life.Actually I won't be so arrogant as to say life..make that my life.
Obviously, our world needs a change, a violent and sudden one at that.
I want to shake things up! Maybe a new perspective is all we need to save us from this suicidal spiral that mankind is falling into.

Therefore, my soon-to-be ardent fans(hopefully ;-) ), join me as i live, and love, this marvellous thing called...

life



8 comments:

  1. good post da lookin foward to some more

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.darksites.com/souls/horror/evilguide/index.html when u have the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it mukund.But it isn't going to change a thing.I still hate miley cyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vishnu my funny little friend...sadly enough the world doesnt revolve around you.this is just something i had to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude.Relax.It's not my fault that Miley Cyrus sucks.This isn't just my opinion.Ask anyone.My 8 year old cousin thinks it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw Mukund.Is calling someone,your "funny little friend", supposed to be a sign of superiority?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No dude, its just that I'm freakishly tall, and you're hilariously funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.s.chill out dude!!!I'm serious when i say that post had no inkling of a connection with you...

    ReplyDelete